“a democratic photo exhibition”
30 September @ 17:00 = Opening party – Exhibit ends 2 October 2016
at Victor Laurentius Gallery, New Babylon, The Hague
THEME: Eyes on The Hague. We want to see what you see in The Hague or surroundings including Leiden, Voorburg, Scheveningen, Zoetermeer, Delft). Maybe you see events, portraits, family, landscapes, journalistic, art…. Well you get the picture….
See submitted images here
After the successful premiere edition last year PhotoOp is growing and finding friends. This year PhotoOp is delighted to join forces with the Victor Laurentius Gallery at New Babylon in The Hague. This means a bigger and better exhibition with an opening party to kick it all off. The final details are still being worked out but this much is clear.
Democracy may be is short supply in parts of the world but not here in the “City of Peace and Justice”. Photography is one art form where democracy is obvious in-as-so-much that everyone is a photographer these days. To recognise and celebrate the photographic democracy PhotoOp 2016 is open for submissions.
To participate you have to:
- Sign up by Clicking below before 18 September 2016. First Come - First Served - so don't wait.
- Pay the exhibition fee of 10 Euros (to cover the costs for a bigger and better exhibition). You will receive an invoice after signing up. Payment must be received by 18 September 2016. No pay = no exhibit.
- Submit max 3 images which will be used to promote the event on Instagram and facebook. Feel free to watermark your images. Required size 1080px (longest side) for best display on Instagram. The sooner you submit the more exposure you get on Instagram and facebook.
- The Exhibition space is the limit. Each photographer will be able to exhibit (at least) one image and space permitting available space will be allocated by PhotoOp and the host VLG.
- Minimum size 40x60 cm (mounted or framed)
- Maximum size 70x100 cm (mounted or framed)
- Participants are responsible to hang their own pieces prior to the exhibition and remove them thereafter